Sunday, February 13, 2011

Today + Jae = Fun

So, we went on a walk today!  It was at least 50 degrees!  We dropped something off for my visiting teaching calling and then hung out in the driveway/sidewalk where we currently reside.  Jae decided he wanted to stand around and eat snow off the snow bank.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow if I should have stopped him sooner. :P  Then his hands got really cold and I tried to warm them up.  With his help, of course!

I saw a young family walking their dog (and baby) and thought it'd be fun for Jae to pet the dog.  So, we started to head across the street, but they were leaving before I got there.  That's when Jae spotted the playground hidden between some townhouses.  We went over there and found another dog!  The dog was out with a 14 or 15-year-old girl.  Jae was being a charmer (it all comes natural) and the girl says, "he's way cuter than the dog!"  Wow, really?  Thank.. thank you.. ???  I told her, "he better be!"  It was interesting to say the least.

Jae continued to walk/run around the grass and try to climb up the slide and walk on his own between 2 townhomes, but got scared when he heard an electric saw going off.  :P

A while after we got home, we were playing downstairs.  I had a mishap with flatulence and Jae said, "boot!"  I laughed out loud and then he started laughing... we were both laughing for a good 5 minutes!  He is so cute.. throwing his head back, opening his mouth real big, and laughing!

Oh, he added a new word to his vocab today!  "Piece."  It's from Team UmiZoomi.  We also taught him this morning where his philtrum is.  :)

1 comment:

Harmony said...

what's a philtrum? I guess Jae is smarter than me, because I don't know what it is! Ha!

I haven't checked your blog in like forever. Sorry! BUt then again I haven't blogged in forever either. so there you have it.

your family pics are AWESOME> I love those ones you put at the top of your blog. That Jaeman is so freaking cute! I love him!