Friday, February 25, 2011

jae words

i am bad about writing things down. maybe if i felt better??  i'm not on the computer hardly at all and it hurts my fingers to update from my phone.

so, here are some words that jae says:

ban (banana)
uh-oh!
no.
piece
more (signs it, too)
mom
dad
pease (please. signs it, too)
he signs thank you and kind of says it
apple
car
vroom (more like broom whenever he sees a truck)
duck
stuck
ball
up (if he wants up, he always signs "please" after bc i made him do that before i pick him up).
down
milk.. sounds more like milk without the K sound. (signs it, too)
juice
boon (balloon)
bubble (said jae style)
dog
book (without the k sound)
fsh (fish)
hi
this
wow
duh (done and signs "all done")

i just got some unisom to go with my b6. i don't know why it's taken me so long to get it... probably bc i didn't wanna pay for it.  ha ha!  night!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh little Jae, you are my favorite!

BTW, I love your picture header! He looks like a little man! I love it!!!!:) Although my all time favorite pic is the one you texted me with his cheesy smile!!!!

Harmony said...

oh man, I love him! He's so adorable! He says so many words! I should write down Megan's words so I don't forget. You're so smart to do that. See you manana!