Tuesday, February 15, 2011

announcing...

this photo was a hit on FB... not many people see this blog, but just the important ones!  :)

our scanner isn't working right now, but i may be too lazy to fix it. :P  so, here is the ultrasound of our little bean.  our 2nd little bean.

i'm due august 28.  yep, right when law school starts.  go figure.  jimmy wants a girl so he can name her mae.  mm, no.. sorry, honey!  we BOTH have to agree on a name.  i say we can use it as a middle name; where it will never be used!!!

i am sick again this pregnancy, but it's not as bad as when i was pregnant with jae.  still sick enough that i had to quit my job.  the worst of my sickness started at week 8, but with jae it was week 5.  i don't puke as often as last time.  it's down to once a week as i'm at 12.4 weeks.

i guess i've held the news in as long as i could.  i should have waited longer.  until i actually gave birth.  darn. plan foiled by my own worst enemy: me.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Huzzah! Congrats! I didn't get the Mae thing at first. Sorry you're sick!

Cat said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!! My and Michael Jackson's B-day is aug 29th,
so I would at least consider holding it in for an extra day =) yeah for big brother Jae!

Janice said...

AWWWWW!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congratutations!!!!!! That's pretty exciting. And i'm glad that you're not as sick as last time. Hey, do you know where you're going to law school yet?

Erika said...

How exciting! Congrats! Jae and Mae...how cute! :) hehe

Amy said...

congratulations! I hope the nausea goes away quickly. Nothing is worse. I'm really happy for you though :)

Tina said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope it's a girl too because they are just oh so fun but having another boy right after Jae would give him a playmate. OK, so I just got why you don't want Mae! I was like, Cloey's middle name is Mae, what's wrong with that? But when I was typing Jae, I realized... sorry, pregnancy brain here!!

Valgardson Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you that is such exciting news I hope the pregnancy goes well for you. I guess I need to check blogs more often. It will be fun to see what you are having. Good luck.