Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jimmy has landed!

Jimmy drove to PA with his parents. They got to Carlisle (staying in Mechanicsburg) last night.  They've been site seeing around the area and went to Hershey, PA today.

Jimmy got his class schedule today. Looks like lots of time to read & study in between & after classes.

I've been blessed to have wonderful family here in Utah to help me out with Jae and host me while I have this baby.  Jae is loving having 2 older brothers, though they are cousin, but he is really cute with them and they are good at looking after Jae.  The other day, Jae was at the bottom of the stairs and yelled, "Boys! Heth! Mames!"  It was the cutest!  Jae likes to say all their names when he looks at their family pictures around the house.

Dr. said I could have the baby any time now.  That's exciting!  Get him OUT!  I am 37 weeks on Saturday. We think we have a name, so when he is born, we will announce it then.  We are still figuring out which order to put his first and middle name in. (And, we could just throw it out altogether and pick a different name). :P April will have to upload pictures for me; as I am computerless.  I am shooting for 8.8.11 for this baby boy since Jae was 7.7.09.   It would be fun :P

That's all for now!  I guess I better go nap while Jae is down.

1 comment:

Chris, Mari and Melody said...

I am 37 weeks and 2 days now! I'm so excited for the both us. You're family is so cute!