Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jae & Baby

Jae is getting a better idea that there's a baby in my belly.  Today he was rubbing it and giving it hugs.  And then whacking it with a toy hammer. :P  He will be really cute with baby, though!  We are just waiting and waiting for his debut.  Each day gets longer and the weeks go by soooo slow!  I have a Dr.'s appt tomorrow, so hopefully there's been some progress since last week!  I am currently at 38.3 weeks.  All I am praying for is a smooth transition from Jae to babysitters and me to hospital!  So, add us in your prayers somewhere, thanks! :)  I'm just glad my minutes on my phone started over and I can call Jimmy when baby gets here.  We did Skype tonight with Jae, but I couldn't figure out how to hear Jimmy.

That's all for now!  I will post pics as soon as I can! My camera is about dead and I didn't bring my charger. Oops! Forgot.

1 comment:

BriAnn said...

I hope all goes well for you! What city do you live in right now?