Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July is almost over

I realize I haven't updated this blog. Probably because I don't get comments which leads me to think that no one reads this.

July 7 we celebrated Jae's 2nd birthday at the park. It was really just an excuse to see some friends we haven't seen in a while.  We were having a family party later on.

July 20 was Jimmy's birthday.  The big 2-7.  Ha, whatevs.  We went to The Cheesecake Factory with his mom and his sister and her son.

July 21 was our 4th year anniversary.  We bought a board game at Boardgame Revolution in Orem.  World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game.  It's a game that we don't have anything like.  I guess.  Probably won't be playing that for a while as Jimmy will be busy with law school. And then we went to Wendy's because of a silly tradition that started our wedding day.  :P  Jared and Harmony got us a gift card to Wendy's, so we went there and have gone every anniversary since!  It probably won't get broken any time soon since law school is going to give us a lot of debt and we won't be able to afford to go anywhere else.  :P

This week is our moving week.  Jimmy drives out with his parents to PA and then Jae and I move to Jake's house.  Should be an interesting next couple of months.  Newborn in da house!!

3 comments:

BriAnn said...

I read your blog. :) So keep posting. And good luck with the big move.

Melissa Meade said...

I read your blog!! And admire Jae's chubby cheekies!!!

penga said...

I read too - just a horribly lazy commentor here T_T

hope the moving is going smoothly!