Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Size 5

Jae moved up to size 5 diapers last night.  SO much better! I couldn't believe I had him in those little size 4's for so long! He went through 1/4 of a big box and after 2 or 3 leaky night diapers, I decided it was time to get new ones.  My friend, Kate, bought 100+ diapers from us for $15.  :)

He had his 15-month appt yesterday, I just forgot to blog bout it.  He's in the 50%ile for height, 10%ile for weight, and 0%ile for head circumference.  But, his head is growing just fine! 

I realize I need to get pics on here.  Jimmy's laptop is about to die, so I'm scared to put any more pics/videos on here!  Our desktop and external hard drive are in storage and we won't be seeing those for another couple of months!  I hope we move by springtime, though!  I'm anxious to move on and move out!  I'm glad the in-laws are letting us stay in their basement for free, but it's time to move out... like from day 1.  Ha ha!

Anyway, Jae is healthy and happy and Dr. Omura was very impressed at how well he cooperated during the exam.  I told him that Jae swallowed a magnet a week ago.  He said to just keep an eye on him and watch for those symptoms involving magnet swallowing. (Puking, diarrhea).  We both think it may have passed and I just didn't see it. His first movement after swallowing it was in patty form and I wasn't about to go diggin!  (It's not even gold)!  It was a small mag, so hopefully he's OK!  Maybe I should go see if a paper clip sticks to his stomach. >.<

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Oh my gosh. That's so funny about you not going diggin'in his poo. You're hilarious. Oh and good luck with the job hunt! I hope you find something you like!