Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunnyday

I don't know if I saw the sun today, actually.

But, Jae had his first Sunday at nursery today!  We were sick last Sunday, so today was his first time in our Utah ward.  (He went 2 times in Ohio and did well)!

The nursery leaders loved him and said he was so mellow!  Ah, thank you Jimmy genes! Thank you!  They also reported that he did not get bored, but toward the end he started saying, "mum, mum, mum."  Jimmy picked him up from Nursery, so I didn't hear the report.  (Dang RS going over)!!  (Dang Jimmy for getting him and not me)!  Ha ha!  Oh well.

Jae's G&G G. got home from Disneyland/Universal Studios/Sea World today.  He was running around like crazy and laughing!  Jen was also here for a visit, which is always awesome!  Love my BFF!

That's all for today!  Hope you all had a happy Sabbath!

3 comments:

Christie said...

thats funny because todd and i always try to get to nursery first pick up lily.

Harmony said...

"Jimmy genes"? You crack me up, lady.

ps- my word verification is barfity. Ha!

jen said...

I've been reading and not commenting. Sorry, I'm pretty MIA lately.

You're lucky, Carter is totally the nursery bully.