Thursday, January 20, 2011

MSU

Jimmy finally received the packet from MSU today.  It appears that he has been awarded a scholarship that will grant him 75% of his tuition paid.  If he keeps a GPA of at least 3.80, he will be awarded a full tuition payment.

We still have 8 schools to hear from.. I wish they would hurry up!

Jae has been talking more!  He loves saying, "Mom mom mom."  He will sign and say, "more" and not mean it.  Same with milk... he will sign it, but won't drink it if you give it to him.  He wipes his nose (kind of), runs around so cute-like, still trying to grow hair, and smiles and laughs away the day!

That's all for now!  Thanks for reading our blog!

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Yeah I was really good at doing sign with Star, well I really only taught her more and all done. I haven't taught Gunnar anything. Anyway the word more seemed to change it's meaning all the time for Star. She would use the sing more as want. I didn't teach her that I could tell the way she used more she was trying to tell me she wanted the thing she was pointing at. Kids can be so funny!