Monday, January 16, 2012

mlk jr day

Ama & Ampa (G&G) and Uncle Ben came to visit on MLK, Jr. Day.  "Ama" helped Jae make a silver white cake and Jae got to lick the beater.

Ampa installed a new curved shower rod in our bathroom. Sure makes a world of difference! Even for little me! So much room, ha ha!
Ben made a frosting and filling for the cake. I liked it! And even Jimmy ate some!  It had a blueberry filling and an orange cream cheese frosting on top. Kind of a weird mixture I thought at first, but it was good. I ate the last 3 or 4 remaining pieces that were left the next day.

We played 7 Wonders and I got annihilated. I blame it on a fussy/hungry baby. :P

Jimmy got these weird law school word magnets from school. But, he's pretty good at making sentences out of the few words that were provided:

1 comment:

Harmony said...

I love the randomness of this post!