Saturday, January 21, 2012

snow

Wow, I'm actually caught up on my blog! Don't worry, it won't last long.

Today I found Joey like this:
He slid out of his swing and pulled the blanket over him. Jae came in and saw him like that and said, "Where's Joey?" (Like he was playing hide-and-seek bc we ask where Jae is when we play with him).

It snowed today! A good couple of inches, too! Jae enjoyed it! (And yes, those are Jae's hat and gloves that he's had since he was 6mo old). Jimmy had to run to school to get some books and Jae didn't want to go inside yet. So... I bundled up Joey and we sat on the porch to keep an eye on Jae.

Joey & I watching Jae play in the snow. Well, mostly EAT the snow..


Why so serious?

So cute! *squeeeee*

The Jae-man and his snow:




Then when Jimmy got home we had hot chocolate. (I took a couple of pics, but it still came out blurry):

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Two things I LOVED about this post:

1) That first picture of Joey with the blanket on his head on the swing? Hi-freaking-larious!!!

2) The fact that Jae is wearing his hat & gloves from when he was 6 months old! So awesome!