Friday, October 21, 2011

playdough and mommy proofing

I made play dough for Jae to play with. I do have cookie cutters, but they are at the store, so we just played with what we had:

Jae kept wanting to eat the play dough, but I kept telling him it was yucky and he shouldn't eat it. Not once, but multiple times. I let the kid loose (he was done playing) and I was cleaning up. All of a sudden I hear some nasty noises like... near-puking noises... so I turned around and Jae is kind of choking on some dough. He eventually threw up the piece that was swallowed. It was actually pretty funny because once he threw up, he had his hands on his head like, "Oh man, this is disgusting! This is soooo gross!" I laughed and said, "I told you not to eat the dough.." and then he started laughing. Luckily the puke was in the kitchen so it was easy to clean.

Jae likes to Mommy-Proof the pots & pans cupboard:

No comments: