Monday, October 3, 2011

where to start?

It's been a looong time since I've blogged a blog worth reading.  I don't know where to start! 

The apartment is roomy.  Yeah, it has rooms.  But, I mean there's lots of open space in comparison to our apt in Murray.  It smells just as bad, if not worse, so I'm in dire need of an air freshener. Or 10.

I don't have any pics of the apartment yet as I am still organizing and unpacking.  Please stand by.

Here is Joey in his new swing and swaddling blankets from his G&G Gilbert.  He doesn't like his arms wrapped up tightly, so I give him a little room!

For General Conference, we visited Grandpa Roberts.  Here is Jae on the ride down:


We went on a stroll to the park and played...
 

...and cried...
 ...and cried.
 OK, he didn't cry THAT much! But, he didn't like being up there like that.

Jae and Joey got to dance together. It started with Joey table dancing, but then Jae wanted up, so it's just dancing on the chair ;)


Joey likes to be propped up; he doesn't like to be flat on his back.  I think maybe he has some acid reflux or some gas problems.  His stomach seems to always be making noise!  I discovered that he sleeps really well in his carseat, so that's where he sleeps now. 

Jae hasn't been sleeping too well since the big move.  He used to scream real loud and I'd throw him back in bed. Not literally, but I felt like it!  He would cry for Jake and April and The Boys.  We were able to Skype with them on Sunday and now he says, "Jake.. pu'er" and goes down the list. Sometimes he will throw "Utah" in there. (Since we Skyped, I've tried to tell him that we flew on a plane and moved to Pennsylvania and Jake, April, and the boys live in Utah).  Anyway, he still wakes up once in the night and is up by 6am. :|

Earlier today Jae grabbed a can of Jimmy's V8 from the fridge and wanted some.  I had to record it because Jimmy was at school and wondered earlier if Jae would like V8.  Here's his first swig:


And, here's our little goofball at dinner tonight:

Thanks for reading! My goal is to blog once a week!  In the meantime, wish me luck on getting this apartment in order!

P.S. Jimmy is enjoying classes and doing well! I see him more often than I thought I would!  Let's just hope that when grades come out next semester, that I will continue to see him as often as I do, lol!  We eat dinner when he gets home, about 4 or 5.  I moved dinnertime up because that was Joey's fussy time. But, I think he caught on! That's so dumb!!  But, early dinner works great since Jae goes to bed at 7 or 7:30.

2 comments:

Ken, Kendra, & Kyson Nhep said...

Love the pic of Josef in the couch cushions... what a cutie!

Valgardson Family said...

Your boys are so cute I love all the pictures. Good luck with the smelly apt. I've been there. Glad you are all doing well.