Wednesday, December 8, 2010

jae misses you

that's part of a text jimmy sent me.  he asked me when i was coming home [from work] and told me that jae misses me.  at april's, she was showing jae pics of me and said, "mama" and he would repeat it!  jimmy said it to jae and he said, "mama!"  what!?!  i wanna hear!!

tonight we had family prayer.  we are working on teaching him how to kneel and fold his arms. we kneel by his pack 'n play for prayer.  he is the cuuuutest!  i told him to kneel down and he did ever so cutely!  then i told him to fold his arms.  he crossed them and jimmy started the prayer.  i had to peek to see if he was staying reverent and he totally had his finger up his nose!  i giggled.

he is toooooo cute!  we were running around laughing out loud after dinner.  jimmy was talking to joe on the phone and we were sooo noisy!  i love my little man!  i'm grateful to have a flexible schedule!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like your job is working out perfectly. One step closer! Yay!

Harmony said...

I literally laughed out loud when you mentioned Jae's finger was up his nose during the prayer. He is so dang cute!!!!!

See you Sunday! Yipeeeeee!!