Saturday, May 26, 2012

Josef at 9 months

I realize I haven't been keeping track of Joey's childhood very well.  Thanks a lot, Facebook.  It's too easy to just post things on there, but it's not very detailed.

Joey just had his 9 month appt.  He weighs 21 lbs (58%), is 28 1/2 in. long (58%), and head circumference is 45cm (41%).  I was surprised to see he was on the lower end of the scale on his stats, but I will just tell myself he's bigger than that! ;)

He crawls... and will crawl very fast to see dad after he's home from school/work.  (Or myself if I've been at the grocery store.)  He walks along the furniture. He can stand by himself for 1.07 seconds. :P  He likes to do whatever Jae is doing, but Jae doesn't like that too much.  He likes to eat what we're eating and not so much his baby food.

He's OK with:
green beans (baby food)
black beans
corn
bread
pierogies
being outside
bathing
biting mom
ripping glasses off your face

He doesn't like:
not being held
getting his diaper changed
being tortured by his brother
strawberries
getting his face wiped off after meals

No comments: