Monday, April 16, 2012

meet up with dad

I took the boys on a stroll on the hottest day of the week! Um, which was Monday. LOL! I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to take them out when it was sweltering outside.

Here is Joey. SO cute holding on to his graham cracker.


I didn't realize the SD card was full, so I didn't get a good picture of the boys looking at the camera at the same time. So, this is what you get and it won't be the last:

Jimmy was going to take us all home in the car, but then I realized a little too late into our trek that I forgot to get Joey's carseat. As Jimmy was walking to the car, Jae sneezed and had this massive snot goo coming from his nostril. Did I have the diaper bag? No, of course not... I'm awesome.  SOOOO... I used the next best thing... a fruit snacks wrapper.

Anyway, Jimmy drove home, got the carseat, and picked us up. I brought the boys water, but I didn't have any, so I wasn't about to walk home.

We saw the janitor lady again. She always enjoys saying hi to my boys and saying how cute they are. :)  I don't mind that! :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hee, hee!! I thought you were going to say that you used Jae's shirt to wipe the snot but the fruit snack wrapper is so much better!! :) Way to go Mom!! Love it!