Saturday, April 9, 2011

it's a... BABY!

had the ultrasound!  i'm sure this is old news as i sent a text message to most everyone in my phone as well as called a few (just family & close friends).  it IS a boy, believe it or not!  i could've sworn it was a girl!!  i haven't been AS sick and 2 different kinds of gender predictors said it was a girl.  but, i am not sad at all!  surprised, yes, but sad, no.  could YOU see me with a girl?  i didn't think so.  i am super stoked that jae will have a little brother to beat up on!  i couldn't stop smiling (& giggling) during the ultrasound.  just makes me so happy! :)  (at first i was giggling because it tickled as the tool went all over my belly)!  i'm super ticklish.  anyway, here are 3 of the 58 shots i have on a cd they gave me.  anyway, no Baby Mae, but here comes a Baby Ray!  :P  (really, gonna be struggling for boy names again)!



6 comments:

Janice said...

Yay!!! Congratutations!!!!! I hope my next one is a boy so reyna can beat up on him too!! Hehe...no, this is not an announcement.

LiafromLaie said...

I thought you'd have a girl too! But yay for another boy!!!

ashezart said...

Yay!!!!!! How exciting!!!! :D

Tina said...

Wow!! Those are some great pictures! I don't think I've ever had such clear pictures before.

I'm so happy that you are so happy about having another boy! Brothers have so much fun together. You will love it!!

Congrats!!!!!!

Valgardson Family said...

Congrats, that will be so much fun to have two boys close, they will be best buds. I'm so happy for you. What a miracle babies are. good luck.

Joseph Quillen said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you guys, and Jae too, even if it may be while hes sleeping.